Saturday, December 4, 2010

M&M

1. Take a screenshot of your spreadsheet and add it as a picture to your blog posting.

2. What is a template? [If you use an definition from an online source, be sure to tell me from what website it came.]

3. What tools/functions in Excel did you use to calculate your data?
4.  What skills did you use/learn in this project?
5.  What “extras” (colors, decorations, etc.) did you add to your project?
6.  What are some other uses you may have for a simple excel spreadsheet?

Answers

1.











2.A template is a model or standard for making comparisons
source: http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=template

3. To calculate my data I used AutoSum.

4. From this project I learned how to use AutoSum and how to add pictures to Excel.

5. Extras I added to my project were colors of fonts and a picture.

6. Other things I can use Excel for are results for a dive meet, using it as a calendar for important dates, and questions and answers for assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment