Friday, February 4, 2011

Music Genome

1. Post your movie to your blog.
2. A) Identify your chosen musical genre &
B) say why you chose it.


3. Describe how you went about finding your songs and information. What search terms did you use? Where did you find your information?

4. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...]

5. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project?
6. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you

7. Did you decide to use still slides? Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information?


8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted?


9. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976?[...not just that you cited the information, etc., but how did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?

10. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not?




2. My music genre is Nonanimated Disney. I chose this because I love Disney.


3. Search terms I used were Nonanimated Disney movies. I found my information from Imbd.com


4. I used garageband, zamzar, and noodletools.


5. Finding the information for the movie was easy.


6. Timing the music was difficult.


7. I used still slides and movies because it was hard to find some movies. 


8. I could use this project many other classes to present information.


9. My project used transformative music property by converting music and videos by citing them. 


10. I would not do a project like this again because I am not into technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment